Friday, April 26, 2013

Leda Lanes in Nashua NH



































Well once Mike told me that he wanted to go to NH to visit the liquor store I figured that we could visit Leda Lanes. Nashua isn't very far from Boston, it's pretty much on the MA/NH line above Lowell.
This place is really big, two sides of lanes and a big pool table section in the middle. We only bowled two strings because we were tired and it wasn't really cheap. I bowled a 101 and I was happy with that.

If you like cosmic bowling/glow ball, Leda actually has a separate bowling alley across the parking lot. I really like that, mainly because it pretty much separates kids from adults. Unsure of pricing/ how it looks inside there.


Pros:
Big parking lot
Decent action on the pins
Tons of lanes
Games/pool tables
Free ball buffing machine
Separate cosmic area

Cons:
Cash only
Not very cheap, $4 a string per person on the weekends
Water bubler didn't work


I give it 3.7 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment