Friday, April 4, 2014

Saccos bowl haven -Somerville MA

Okay so......
I've kind of always been against this place. I refuse to wait 4 hours to bowl anywhere. The last two times I've tried going there was a 4 hour wait. I had to go to Somerville and I was in the area early. I decided to see if there was a wait, there was barely anyone there. So I decided this was finally the time to go. This was also my first time bowling alone, I didn't really care though. 

Well I didn't really like how the tables/sitting areas are tables, there isn't a traditional score keeping table. The pins and lanes were in rough shape, but the place in General was cute and I was okay with it. If you want a well maintained house then this isn't for you. 

I actually bowled pretty okay and got through two strings really quick. You also get a server, I think they were sad to see I was actually bowling and didn't need their services, mine was very nice and brought me some water though. 



There is a bar, full restaurant, decent bathroom. 

$4 a string wasn't bad, id totally go there again if it was slow like when I went. 

There is only street parking so keep that in mind also, Davis sq is really popular now.

1 comment: