Monday, September 9, 2013

Boston bowl revisited

With my friends Joanna and Shane up here from NY, I had to take them bowling of course. Whenever Joanna is here we generally go bowling. Boston bowl is the definition of convenience in candlepin. They are open 24 hours, have candlepin and 10 pin, arcade, food , drinks and pool. I couldn't think the last time I've been there to tell the truth, mainly because its usually packed to the brim with small children and its expensive.
My anxiety is high when I go there because with having your own bowling balls, you get a little neurotic when someone reaches for them (aka children). So we decided to use the house balls on this trip to settle some of that anxiety.

Well they have a brand new scoring system and tv screens. The scoring system left me stressed and confused, but the one cool thing about it is that it tells you how fast you throw. You only bowl one box at a time there, I generally like to do 2.































I ended up bowling a 107 I think and threw about 20 mph, pretty cool.


Oh don't forget the struggle don't forget the Boston bowl socks

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment