Monday, September 9, 2013

Malden Sq bowladrome/ Ryan's family amusements - Malden MA



















Well Malden is really close to Boston and you wonder why we haven't gone there earlier? Well actually Garvey and I tried going a couple of years ago, we called and said they were open until 10. We got there at 8:45 and they told us they were closed....well then. So I've been pretty jaded on going back there, after 2 years later we finally made our way back over there.

I just recently got tattooed so after a couple of boxes I quickly had to sit out. While everyone was bowling I adventured around the alley. I went into the arcade and played a game on a very sad unkept crusin exotica. After playing one round a rude child belonging to a birthday party told me to get up. Well then.... So not feeling like dealing with an unruly crowd of angry children I made my way back to everyone bowling. Mike actually broke 100 for the first time.

This place was NOT cheap at all. I was actually happy I sat out of 1 1/2 games. I think it was 4.50/ string? I probably won't head back, but hey it was one check off the list and that's the important part.

No comments:

Post a Comment