Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Candlewood Lanes - N Reading MA




Intense air hockey game
















Now initially we were planning to go to Wakefield, but they were closing early. I figured since reading was close to Wakefield we could go here, since we've never gone before. Well it took a while to get there, but we finally got to Candlewood Lanes.


This was a couple months ago, I think we went in March? I remember that I didn't bowl so great though, I don't think it was the pins though, I think I was just biting the big one that night.

There was a league bowling and there were still plenty of lanes for us and others to bowl on, that's always good. I hate when league bowling takes up an entire alley.

I remember the staff being friendly and it was reasonably priced, I know it was by the hour and not the string. I think it was cash only though. Plenty of parking out in the lot, even with snow taking up some of it.

I'd go back if I was in the area probably, if Wakefield wasn't open haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment