Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Viking Recreation- East Bridgewater MA

I decided that East Bridgewater wasn't too far to drive so I decided that we were going head there. After dinner we drove over there and it was surprisingly empty. Usually on a Friday night bowling alleys are crowded and annoying. We walked in and the guys working at Viking were super friendly and offered to turn on fun lights or music for us if we wanted. An episode of Criminal Minds I haven't seen was on in the background so I was a little distracted :P The only bad thing about this place is that the pins didn't have a ton of action so it was a little discouraging at times. It was a clean alley and also had an arcade room and offered lottery.










This was an older post I took from my other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment