Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wakefield Bowladrome- Wakefield MA


Okay, I will say right now that this is my favorite bowling alley. It is our usual go to place and we will usually go out of our way every weekend to go here.
I stole these photos from an older blog post of mine, but nothing has changed there so I will keep these.


There are tons of reasons why I think this is the best alley around:


-most friendly staff I have ever came across at a candlepin alley
-big alley with plenty of lanes
-pins have great action
-you can bring your own food/drink
-most affordable alley I've ever been to $18/hr per lane and that includes
shoes for people that don't have their own
-this place is SUPER clean (the lanes and the bathrooms)
-always functioning water bubler
-plenty of parking


the only con is that they are cash/checks only































No comments:

Post a Comment