Sunday, October 13, 2013

American Lanes- Southbridge MA



I kind of touched base on American Lanes in my normal blog in a post for Brimfield. When I head out to a part of the state that I don't go to often I always want to check out a new alley. There were a couple of places kind of near there. After eating we settled on checking out American. I called first to make sure they were open. I think it was about a 15 minute drive. There wasn't really anyone there when we came in, but the guy working there was SO NICE. It's hit or miss if you deal with nice people in candlepin. 

So we start bowling, the floor was super slick. I almost fell and Mike was the same. After adjusting we bowled pretty decent for the three strings we played.  The pins had good action and we had to place to ourselves for a bit. I'm glad a birthday party made its way in though. I'm glad to see that they were getting business and its a great sound when you're in an alley and all you hear is pins.

The prices were great and I hope to come back and visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment