Sunday, October 13, 2013

South Boston Bowlarama - S. Boston MA revisited

LoL


Well the night started with us actually trying to go to Olindys in Quincy, but they were full with league night(league night on Friday night WTF?!?). After those plans were quickly scrapped we tried to think of somewhere else to go. We decided to head over to Southie, it was pretty close. We actually found quick parking so that was good! There is no lot here so keep that in mind on what time you go. 

I was undecided if I was going to use the house balls or mine. Decided on mine and I bowled pretty decent for the two strings we bowled. We opted for two because we were starving and we weren't feeling the music. It was pretty much clubby music, normally when we've gone it's been classic rock. For three of us it was only $25, sounds good to me. 

I haven't been here in a long time and I'm glad we went. 

The cosmic they were having wasn't too intense that you couldn't see or anything. They serve alcohol and have a small arcade. They also take credit cards with a $20 min I believe.

SIMPSONS PARTY ROOM


No comments:

Post a Comment