Sunday, October 27, 2013

Ficcos Bowladrome - Franklin MA

Relatively speaking Franklin isn't too far from my house, but for us to all go there it isn't super convenient. It's always been in the back of my head to go there. Well yesterday we finally did!


 

It was a pretty big alley so thankfully getting a lane wasn't an issue. They even put us on a different side than all the kids were on which was nice. 

We bowled an okay game and I'm really glad we finally took the trip down 495 to check them out.

It was $4 a string at the time when we were there which was okay. I like when we can bowl for under 4. Shoes were 2.75 I think? They took cards which is helpful and there is tons of parking.
They also had lottery which was nice.

The lanes are in good shape and everything worked well. No balls stuck, no broken resets. They even offered average cards. I wish I was closer to here so I could bowl here more.


Thumbs up from us

No comments:

Post a Comment