Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Georgetown candlepin - Georgetown MA


























YouTube Video

^^^^DONT YOU HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS?!? I need bowling lessons.



After already bowling three strings in Amesbury and frankly I was pretty dead, I decided that we should drive by Georgetown and see if it was open. After the door opened and the guy said that we could bowl, we were in. I walked in and instantly fell in love. I felt like if I had a candlepin alley in my basement it would be exactly this.

I was lazy and tired so I decided to use the house balls while we were bowling. The lanes here were so awesome and the balls glided so fast, like grease lightning. There was also a glass bottle soda machine.

You NEEED to call ahead if you're not in the area. This place was pretty pricy at 4.50/string, but I don't care. It was so cool. This place is the meaning of hidden gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment