Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sunnyside Bowl- Danvers MA

























Ever since Dave and Caitlin moved to Salem a long time ago I've wanted to bowl here. It looked cute from the outside. I was excited to check it off the list when we finally went a month or so ago. It was pretty dead and I think we went in the late afternoon/ early evening on a Saturday. We only bowled one or two games, because the wood didn't really have any action. I may have only had one mark if that the entire time there. It was rather discouraging so I didn't mind leaving.

How cool would have it been if that French fry machine was working?!?

Well parking was very easy and there were a lot of lanes. I really liked everything about the inside, lots of fish tanks, cool machines, it was really fun looking.

In the end I probably won't come back, but I was glad to finally check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment