Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Lanes and Games- Cambridge MA


































Well let me just say that Lanes and Games was plan b. With Ball sq being locked up with some kind of party inside that's where we headed. I normally don't go there because its disgustingly overpriced, when I say that I mean it. They charge $5.25 a string, OVER FIVE DOLLARS A STRING......
Once you get over the initial shock and sting, the place is decent. The pins had decent enough action, but I feel like multiple times I would have got a spare there would be one random pin standing.
We were the only ones downstairs, it was peaceful.
I actually have gotten one of my bowling balls repaired here and the repair was reasonably priced, surprisingly.
They have food, drinks, lottery, arcade, parking. If this place didn't rob you blind when you bowled I'd probably come here more than once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment