Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hanson bowladrome- Hanson MA
































There are very few places in my close area that I haven't been to and Hanson was one of them. Hanson is only 3 or 4 towns over from me, but there's not a fast way to get there. With mike being down at my place that weekend and my mom having the weekend off I decided that we would check out scituate or Hanson. Scituate didn't pick up the phone so Hanson it was.

It was a hidden little place and it was a nice cool escape from the heat. I'm baffled that more people don't bowl in the summer, it's usually nice and air conditioned! Those fools!

We had the place to ourselves and it wasn't too expensive. I feel like the pins were kind of dead and heavy though.
It was very cute and it was like of like a time warp. Per usual with most candlepin alleys it was a step back in time, but everything was kept up nicely and everything was in working order.

No comments:

Post a Comment